Payment Options & Pet Insurance
Unexpected pet healthcare needs can take a toll not only on your pet but your budget, too. At Broadway Pet Hospital, we never want cost to stop your pet from receiving the very best of care. That’s why we offer our clients payment options through healthcare credit companies and have recommendations for pet insurance providers.
- CareCredit offers a healthcare credit card that you can use for your pet’s veterinary medical expenses. You can use the card at our hospital, as well as at other eligible facilities for both pet and human care.
- Apply easily online and receive an instant credit decision.
- CareCredit has a variety of payment plans to choose from, including one with 6-month deferred interest (no interest charged if paid off within a 6-month promotional period). This option is only valid for purchases of $200 or more.
- Scratchpay offers you a one-time loan for a simple, affordable payment plan for your pet’s care.
- With Scratchpay, you don’t have to worry about a card—Scratchpay pays the hospital directly for your pet’s expenses.
- Be careful about checking your eligibility and rates so you don’t affect your credit score.
The Value of Pet Insurance
Pet insurance is one of the best ways to protect your pet and your budget and it can give you enormous peace of mind. The many providers out there offer a wide range of plans, meaning you’ll likely find the right fit for you and your pet. You can start by getting quotes through Pet Insurance Quotes to narrow the search for the provider and plan that best matches your budget and your pet’s healthcare needs. Here are a few providers we recommend: